Man Finds Maggot In His Fried Chicken, Calls Out Nasi Kandar Restaurant For Allegedly Recycling Old Food!

A video went viral on TikTok recently of maggots wriggling freely in a man’s packed rice.

man finds maggot in his fried chicken, calls out nasi kandar restaurant for allegedly recycling old food!Photo via TikTok (@penang_kini_official)

The video, which was shared by user @penang_kini_official shows a man who was enjoying his nasi kandar… until he saw something moving in his food. The man then took out his camera and moved it closer to the fried chicken where he spotted a maggot wriggling freely in his food.

That is so gross!

The video has since garnered over 223,000 views at the time of writing.

Many took to the comment section condemning the restaurant for allegedly recycling old chicken and selling it back to customers.

Malaysians also revealed that the same restaurant has been criticized before for being dirty, “This is not the first time!”

Other internet users also claimed that they have either long boycotted the restaurant or are now sworn to never dine there again after the video went viral. 


harap diselesaikan sebaiknya.. depa bukan sengaja.. terlepas pandang Agaknya..

♬ original sound - Penang Kini Official

This is so dangerous! The restaurant needs to be more responsible…

Eating maggot-infested food can cause bacterial poisoning. Most foods that have maggots aren’t safe to eat, especially if the larvae have been in contact with feces.

It’s possible for maggots to become contaminated with Salmonella enteritidis and Escherichia coli bacteria, which can cause fever, diarrhea, nausea or vomiting, and cramping.