Birthday Excitement! Woman Didn’t Realise Her Hair Caught Fire From The Candle

When it comes to birthdays, either ours or other people’s, we always celebrate them together with our loved ones, with cake and good food.

Of course, blowing candles is a must at every birthday celebration whether it’s big or small!

birthday excitement! woman didn’t realise her hair caught fire from the candlePhoto via TikTok (khosysiregar)

Recently a video went viral of a woman who was celebrating her birthday, however, she didn’t realize that her hair was being burned by the candle.

In the video, the girl was seen at a restaurant with her friends, and it appears that she has a cake in front of her as it was her birthday. 

While she was busy chatting away with her friends, she was unaware that her hair was caught on fire by the candle that was still burning. Luckily one of her friends noticed what was happening and immediately alerted her. 

Phew, what a relief! Thank God it didn’t get any worse!

The video has since garnered over 5.2 million views, over 253.5 thousand likes and 2,051 comments at the time of writing.

@khosysiregar #bestie #happybirthdaybff #tiuplilinchallange #fyp ♬ Stereo love Fullbeat YT Scarlet Fvnky - Scarlet Fvnky

Alamak, nasib baik nothing serious happened!

By: Aishah Akashah Ahadiat