Astro is opening one of its largest Astro Experience Store in IOI City Mall, Putrajaya this month!
The new store offers customers an ultimate experience in discovering Astro’s latest range of products and services. This is the second Astro Experience Store after the successful launch of the first store in Queensbay Mall, Penang.
Join the grand opening of the Astro Experience Store this 28 January at Level 3, Phase 2 East of IOI City Mall to enjoy exciting offers, great performances by local artistes, meet & greet sessions and more activities in store.
Grand Opening Offers
- Purchase a 50-inch 4K TV at only RM1 when you sign up or upgrade to Platinum Pack, on 28 January only, limited to the first 50 customers.
- Grab a Lenovo laptop at only RM1 when you sign up for Astro Fibre 500 Mbps standalone or bundle package, limited to the first 150 customers.
- Astro customers can win exclusive gifts in store when they show their My Astro app.
Grand Opening Activities:
- Enjoy performances by local artistes Jaclyn Victor, Datuk Syafinaz, Firdaus Rahmat, Sekumpulan Orang Gila (SOG) and Naim Daniel.
- Meet the amazing cast from Projek: High Council – Mierul Aiman, Amir Ahnaf, Fazziq Muqris, Naim Daniel, Yusof Hashim, Hazeeq Dean and Kahoe Hon.
- Bring your kids along and take photos with the giant 2.9m 3D figurine of Bumblebee in store and their favourite mascots Mechamato, Puss in Boots and Astro’s CNY mascot Wang Tu.
- Catch a fun gaming session of popular local legend e-sports player SOLOZ’s with his fans.
- A plethora of activities await attendees, including The Masked Singer 360 spin camera booth, Premier League sub soccer and many more fun activities.
Malaysians can enjoy an immersive content experience of Astro’s extensive programme offerings and latest products including the Ultra Box and Astro GO, where you can stream the new drama series Projek: High Council, animated television series Transformers: EarthSpark and live sports like Premier League; with no rain interruption.
Plus, you don’t have to worry about repeated shows anymore as now you can access more content such as, HBO’s video game adaptation series The Last of Us on HBO GO; local police drama Special Force Anarchy on Disney+ Hotstar; sci-fi thriller Jung E on Netflix; Ligue 1, La Liga and Australia Open Tennis on beIN SPORTS CONNECT; TVB drama Treasure of Destiny on TVBAnywhere+; C-drama Unchained Love on iQIYI and The Great British Bake Off on BBC Player.
In the store, customers can test out all the features on the Ultra Box including its 4K UHD capabilities, enquire the best value TV package, check out the new Astro Fibre app or find out how to enjoy entertainment on the go with the Astro GO app. Customers can also enquire about on-going promotions, services, upgrade their pack or Astro Box and so much more.
Come and celebrate the launch of this new Astro Experience Store to discover the new Astro and win some prizes!