TikTok is on a mission to spread creativity and bring joy, and wants Malaysian creators to take part and spread their vast wealth of knowledge with the #GuruGotTalent challenge.
Creators can share educational and informative content on the platform while providing positive inspiration within the community.
From now until 15 November, creators stand a chance to win up to RM30,000 worth of prizes with every educational video they upload. How exciting!
To stand a chance to win some of the enticing rewards that TikTok has up for grabs, Malaysian TikTok users can participate in the #GuruGotTalent challenge in just three easy steps:
1. Create original educational and informative videos on topics of their choice and hashtag #GuruGotTalent and #TikTokGuru in their videos
2. Content requirements are:
- General knowledge
- Technology (gadget reviews, tutorials, and hacks)
- Professional knowledge (fitness and health, food and beverage, sports, travel, business, beauty, and more)
- Culture and handicraft
- Motivational stories
3. All content must be a minimum of 10 seconds long, and it is recommended to have a text feature (captions) with the creator explaining the information
TikTok is giving away prizes to 40 lucky creators based on topic selection, image quality, content engagement, and the number of videos uploaded. When the winners are announced on 23 November, the creators with the most outstanding informative videos will win:
- Gold Medalist: RM5,000 (2 winners)
- Silver Medalist: RM3,000 for each winner (3 winners)
- Bronze Medalist: RM1,000 for each winner (5 winners)
- Consolation: RM200 e-voucher (30 winners)
Feeling excited but not sure where to start? Check out some of the submission videos below for inspiration!
So what are you waiting for? Join in on the fun to teach and learn something new today!
By: Aishah Akashah Ahadiat