HITZ FM fans can now enjoy a bigger and louder ‘Hitz Morning Crew’ with new additions, Raj and Anne, new announcers who will be joining well-known, energetic radio hosts, Ean and Arnold, every weekday mornings from 15 August, Mondays to Fridays at 6am – 10am on HITZ FM, Malaysia’ No. 1 English radio brand.
Fans can also stream on the SYOK app.
Fans can enjoy the following segments on Malaysia’s first four-person morning crew:
- Cikgu Gen Z, every Monday, where Cikgu Anne gives the boys a Gen Z term and Ean, Arnold and Raj need to spell out the term and use it in a sentence.
- Trust Me Tuesdays, every Tuesday, where two announcers will describe two boxes to be chosen, one is a horrible and another is lie that will test trust of the other.
- Anne’s Hitlist, every Wednesday, where Anne plays a snippet of a song and if the boys guess it right, they are saved from carrying out a punishment.
- What’s That Movie???, every Thursday, where Raj and Anne will act out a scene from a movie for Ean and Arnold to guess.
- First World Problems, every Friday, where fans can call in and share their first world problems to be solved by the Hitz Morning Crew.
Priya Prabakaran, Head of Content, Astro Radio, said, “We are thrilled to introduce this bigger and louder line-up to our popular Morning Crew, bringing in fresh and relevant new local talents to boot. We hope our listeners enjoy the first four-person radio breakfast show as well as a new feminine presence to balance and add depth to our vibrant line-up. We welcome Raj and Anne to our HITZ FM family and thank all listeners for their continuous support.”
For more information, visit hitz.syok.my and follow HITZ FM on social media platforms.